Product Hunt brings together some of the most creative, innovative, useful and simply fun apps and services from all over the world. Today, Crello has just been launched on Product Hunt. It’s an exciting time for us and we hope to earn your support and upvotes.
How did we end up here? Crello was created with many users in mind – from independent freelancers to social media managers and marketers. It’s a simplified graphic design tool that helps you create images for social media, print and other web based graphics.
If you’ve already tried Crello, you know that designing with this tool is easy and really efficient. It’s absolutely free and gives you access to 30 different formats along with 10,000 free templates that are ready to be customized for your projects.
One of the most common reactions to our brand new launch is the fact that Crello might resemble other similar tools. Although many similar ones exist, not all of them offer the great advantages that you acquire when using Crello. Here are some of our perks:
- All of Crello’s 10,000 design templates are free
- Free unlimited storage and folders to organize your work
- 65 million stock images in comparison to Canva’s 1.5 million
- 11,000+ free design elements (including images)
- You can upload and use your images and fonts for free
- No complicated subscriptions terms, everything is free unless you’d like to buy additional elements for $0.99. The usage of bought elements is unlimited.
Of course, it goes without saying that we are in the constant process of developing Crello. We’re working on new features, new additions to collection and new tools that will improve your overall experience. There are many innovative, creative and fun updates yet to come.
For now, we’d really appreciate your support of Crello on Product Hunt. Please go to the Product Hunt homepage, search for Crello and upvote if you really enjoy your new, free graphic design tool.